Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paper Monsters

As much as I love reading, sometimes I get distracted by crafty things too, which is why I flipped out with excitement when I found the site macula.tv. It has the most wonderful range of papercraft monsters created by its extremely talented owner Christopher Bonnette. And what I love about the monsters is that it's not just your usual zombies and vampires, Christopher has created paper versions of much more obscure monsters, such as bacalous and boggarts. And that's why today I found myself armed with scissors and glue, enthusiastically making a Sky Imp:



Unfortunately the glue I used was a bit runny and so the colours bled a bit, but otherwise it was time well spent since I now have a monstrous little friend staring over my shoulder at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment