Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Hiatus...

Yup, more excuses for a dead blog. This time I was finishing a book. It's the sequel to this one:


The new one is Bureau of Mysteries 2: The Mechanomancers, and it'll be out early next year. 

But I have even more excuses. You see, I'm about to embark on my first overseas trip (if you don't count New Zealand, which is so close to Australia I could probably reach out one claw and touch it). I'm going to Austin and Dallas in Texas with a brief stop off in New York at the end. My little undead heart is thumping with excitement.

So once I get back, I promise, this blog will be resurrected. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for books and for overseas! And yay for New York (I have not been to the other places.) Don't forget to get your own Muppet made at FAO Schwartz, mmmkay? Have the blastiest of blasts and enjoy stumbling upon incredibly old graveyards just in the middle of two normal houses.

    ReplyDelete