Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's All This?


Some of you might be surprised to find that Spinechills looks a little different. After a rather extended absence, I've decided to give it a bit of a facelift and to add a few new features: over the coming weeks I'll add some Best Reads lists and some Writing Tips.

I've decided to dust off the cobwebs to make it more in line with my HJ Harper blog - for all three of you who don't know, I also write children's books under another name, though since they weren't horror I'd decided to keep both worlds separate. But as I'm preparing to write horror books for kids, I thought it was time for these worlds to collide!

Please let me know what you think about the changes, and stay tuned for more Spinechills!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new layout, particularly the links to writing tips, reviews etc down the right hand side. Good work.

    ReplyDelete